2013-09-13

A Bunch Of Films

I just felt the urge to share my list of "beloved" films of mine.

Angus, Thongs and perfect snogging

My absolute favourite one, don't even know why...
This film is based on the novels "Angus, thongs and full-frontal snogging" and "It's okay, I'm wearing really big knickers" by Louise Rennison. Also very good books!
Well, I think I have watched this film...don't think wrong of me...nearly 12 times and it's getting even more.

 
 
The Mortal Instruments - City of Bones
 

well, it's not yet published on DVD but it's definitely worth to be watched in cinemas! Although it's really different than the books are, the story has been changed into a stunning one! But it's a bit brutal and the demons look so unbelievable frightening real, though. Ok, most of you would now say: "Oh no, why is she telling us to go and watch a stupid fantasy film". But it's not! I've never really been into Fantasy before, but it's a great film and a great realization! I can only highly recommend it!

 
 
 
All I wanna do
 
I really love this film and have watched it nearly 7 times, I think.
 

 
 
Clueless
 
I'm not sure why I love this old stuff, but I do. And I do it very intense. I've watched this one approximately 6 times.
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment